Store Documents, Excess Stock, Furniture, and More!
Businesses opt for self-storage for various reasons, the most common of which is the need to free up or to cut down on expensive office space, for use as a small-scale warehouse, distribution centre or as an archive.
The most common uses for businesses include:
- Storage for business records
- Archiving documents, files and paperwork
- Storing items that aren’t needed on a daily basis to free up office space
- Storing office furniture and equipment
- Storing stock, either full-time or on a seasonal basis
- Storing office equipment and files during a move
- As a small-scale distribution center
- As a store for excess inventory or equipment
- Storing bulk office supplies
- Contractors who need short term storage of stock, material or equipment
Call us today at 325-7522 for a free consultation.